VEGAN BUFFALO DIP
Hey Simple Eats friends! It’s Chef Valerie here from Thyme and JOY and today I am bringing you a Vegan Buffalo Dip recipe for my favorite game day treat!
Sometimes I feel like buffalo sauce is my love language. I am forever craving the spicy tangy kick of the sauce and constantly asking my husband if he wants to go out for wings. Luckily, I have developed some recipes that diversify that buffalo flavor outside of the box so I can incorporate it into my life even more!
And even better is that The New Primal launched some Whole30 Approved buffalo sauces in mild, medium and hot. They are my kind of people!
This easy buffalo sauce contains 5 ingredients including The New Primal Buffalo sauce and my favorite Tahini by Soom Foods. Serve it up with veggies, chips or anything that qualifies as a dip vessel. Even beef thins will do the trick!
• 8 oz Raw Cashews
• 1/3 cup Tahini
• 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
• 1 clove Garlic OR 1tsp Garlic Powder
• Salt/Pepper to taste
1. Soak cashews overnight in filtered water.
2. Drain and rinse.
3. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Store in air tight container for up to 5 days
For other clean buffalo recipes, check out:
• Buffalo Chicken Tenders | Whole30
• Buffalo Chicken Frittata | Whole30
• Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Whole30
• Buffalo Cauliflower | Whole30
• Baked Buffalo Wings | Whole30
Valerie Skinner is a Whole30 approved personal chef & recipe developer that bridges the gap between healthy eating and busy lives by providing simple healthy meals and recipes for you and your family.